Flatbread pizzas are the ultimate party hack.
My Fig & Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza is a showstopper. It’s got sweet, it’s got salty, it’s got carbs, it ticks every box.
This time of year, fig jam, jelly and spread is plentiful, so stock up. I bought every ingredient for this meal from Aldi, and it comes in at just under $20.
Twenty dollars to be the most popular person at the party!
Don’t sleep on flatbread pizzas.
They look fancy, but cost pennies.
They feel bougie, but take minutes to create.
They’re made with ingredients you always have on hand, you can keep these pre-made flatbreads in the freezer and be ready to impress with almost no notice.
I might look like a troll at a last minute invite, but my dish to pass will be *chef’s kiss*
- Premade Flatbread Crust
- 9 oz Fig Spread
- 4 oz Thin Sliced Prosciutto
- Shaved Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread fig spread on flatbread, leaving about an inch of crust all around.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, remove.
- Top with prosciutto, arugula and shaved parmesan.
- Slice and serve immediately.