Click here to watch me make this in under 30 seconds!
Oh look, just me giving you a reason to throw that dang Instant Ramen flavor packet away!
There are few things as yummy as carbs tossed in a really easy sauce, thrown into a bowl, and eaten while binging Yellowstone. Or whatever. This is hypothetical.
This lunchtime fave is as simple as heating up some sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, chili sauce, peanut butter, and rice wine vinegar in a skillet.
While that’s getting all good and bubbly, boil up some instant ramen noodles, drain, and toss them right on in your skillet-o-flavor.
Minutes. This takes minutes, and once you have these ingredients in your fridge, you can make it over and over again.
Sesame Noodles with Instant Ramen
This delicious Instant Ramen hack is quick, easy, and even more tasty than using the flavor packet.
- 2 Instant Ramen Noodle Packs (just noodles, no flavor packets)
- 1/4 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1 tsp Garlic Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Green Onion, chopped
- Toasted Sesame Seeds, garnish
- Prepare and boil Instant Ramen noodles as per package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the sesame oil, add garlic, ginger, garlic chili sauce, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar. Bring to a boil.
- Add brown sugar, and stir until it dissolves, then add peanut butter and stir until it is combined.
- Add noodles to skillet, and mix to combine for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and garnish with sliced green onion and toasted sesame seeds.
Wednesday 5th of April 2023
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me.
Sunday 26th of February 2023
Reading your article helped me a lot and I agree with you. But I still have some doubts, can you clarify for me? I'll keep an eye out for your answers.
Wednesday 18th of January 2023
Super tasty! I tried it with the Miracle Noodles from Costco like you had suggested. Yum! I garnished with sesame seeds, green onions and a little bit of chopped peanuts.