Click here to watch me make this in under 30 delicious seconds!
Life comes at you fast.
First you’re at a club, dancing with friends and eating fast food at 1am. Next thing you know, you’re arguing with the women at book club over your favorite kind of pot roast.
For the record, mine is Mississippi Pot Roast.
Because it’s delicious and only uses five ingredients. You can’t beat it.
Crock Pot Mississippi Roast
This tangy pot roast comes together easily with only five ingredients in the crockpot. It's perfectly accompanied with mashed potatoes or butter egg noodles.
- Beef Roast, your choice of cut
- 1 packet Au Jus seasoning
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- 1 stick Butter
- 10 Pepperoncini
- 2 tbsp Pepperoncini Juice (optional)
- 1 tbsp Dried Minced Onions (optional)
1. Melt 1 tbsp of butter in heavy skillet. Sear roast on each side for 2 minutes.
2. Add roast to crockpot.
3. Cover roast with au jus and ranch seasoning packets.
4. Add whole pepperoncini, and if desired, add 2 tbsp of the pepperoncini juice from the jar.
5. Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours, or until meat falls apart.
6. Using a fork, break apart meat, and serve of mashed potatoes or egg noodles.