Holy crap do I love banana peppers.
I eat them piled on pizza with pineapple… and ope… did I lose you? Don’t pizza judge.
Banana Pepper Cheese Bread is the perfect combination of so many things that are good: bread, cheese, garlic, cheese, banana peppers, cheese.
It cooks up in a matter of minutes, and is perfect as both an appetizer or a whole meal.
- Loaf Italian Bread, halved
- 1 stick Butter, softened
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup mild Banana Peppers, drained
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice bread lengthwise, and place open on a cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Spread on both halves of the bread.
- Layer cheddar cheese, then banana peppers, then mozzarella cheese onto bread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until bread is crisp and cheese is completely melted and bubbly.
- Top with chopped parsley, slice and serve immediately.