Literally everyone loves pizza and BLTs. They are universally loved by all.
Which is why BLT Flatbread Pizza is a hit for the whole family.
I admittedly don’t think about kids when I cook.
I just assume all kids are bougey mini-adults like mine.
Sidenote: We kick ourselves every day for how hellbent we were on expanding our children’s’ palettes. Just us being poor while our 6 year old is out here ordering sea bass.
But flatbread is the perfect way to make dinner or party appetizers happen with little effort and high satisfaction.
If I could offer you one hack for this already-easy recipe, it’s to add a bit of water to the sour cream and mayo mixture, so that you’re able to drizzle it across the top of the pizza, instead of it plopping down in globs.
Pizza obsessed? Click here to check out my Fig & Prosciutto Flatbread!
- Pre-Made Flatbread Crust
- 1 box Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 1 Tomato, thinly sliced
- Lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp water (optional)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly drizzle crust with Olive Oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes, remove.
- Top crust with mozzarella cheese and sliced tomato.
- Place back in oven for 8 minutes, remove.
- Top with bacon and shredded lettuce.
- Combine sour cream and mayo in a bowl, mix. Add water until it's thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle pizza with mayo and sour cream sauce, serve immediately.